Bank Youth Project is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year and is inviting young people in the Ashburton area to design a new logo for BYP’s anniversary year. A £100 Prize will go to the winner, as selected by a judging panel.
You can enter if you:
– are aged between 9 and 19 years
– live or attend school (or are home schooled) in the Ashburton area
The deadline for submissions is EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, 3 NOVEMBER 2023, by 3pm. Submit entries either by hand during BYP opening times (by Friday, 27 October) or by email to: email@example.com
Aim: We’d like the young people of our community to redesign our current logo to reflect BYP in 2023.
If you’d like to know more about BYP, come join a session or check out our website.
Examples of where/how BYP logo is used:
– for print and digital marketing and communication materials including brochures and flyers, letterhead, reports etc
– signs, banners and the BYP display stand used at community events
– BYP website and Facebook
– Around Ashburton updates and community listings
– Youth Team clothing and badges
Visual style: We are looking for a design reflecting BYP in 2023. It should be bold, positive, fun, inclusive, friendly, creative, contemporary and dynamic, youthful but not childish, and easily recognisable as belonging to BYP.
Specifics – the logo needs:
– to include the initials ‘BYP’ and the words ‘Bank Youth Project’.
– to be bold and clear to read.
– to look good in print, on our website and on digital media
– to look good both on a white background or reversed out of a solid colour
– to work well both in colour and in black and white
– to work well at different sizes
– to avoid generic images of “kids jumping” etc.
– You must be aged between 9 years and 19 years old.
– You should live in or near Ashburton or attend school / home learning in or around Ashburton.
– Your design entry must be submitted no later than 3pm on Monday 30th October 2023.
– The decision made by the judging panel is final.
– The winner will receive no fee for use of the logo by BYP other than the £100 prize.
– BYP reserves the right to use the winning logo design for publicity of BYP.
– The winning entry will be announced by Monday 13th November 2023.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jane Gibbs or Lesley Booker at firstname.lastname@example.org