Support the BYP
BYP relies on donations and grants large and small. There are several secure ways to give:
How to donate to BYP
• Make a secure online donation with PayPal or credit card.
> Click here for the direct donation option
• Go to the PayPal Giving Fund to donate with no transaction fees to you or BYP.
> Click here to access BYP’s PayPal Giving Page
• Contact us for bank details to make a BACS transfer direct to the BYP account or set up a monthly standing order.
• Or send a cheque made out to ‘Bank Youth Project’
If you play the Teignbridge Lottery as a supporter of BYP, BYP gets 50% of funds spent on lottery tickets (10% supports other local charities, and the rest goes into the lottery fund) – giving ticket holders the chance to win £25,000.
Raise funds for BYP (through activities, events or a personal challenge) or help BYP identify and apply for grants.
Or could you offer something specific, such as:
– Building and minor repair skills
– Paint, paper and art materials
– Chromebook laptops
– Transport assistance for special activities
“I really enjoy cooking, making stuff and listening to my own choice of music.”
Help us by sharing feedback and examples of what BYP means to young people.
This helps us review and plan what we do. Capturing stories and experiences can also be useful when we apply for funding or report on the impact BYP makes.
Your feedback will be handled confidentially and, if included in reports or published, will be anonymous.
Donate to the BYP
If you wish to support the BYP financially you can use our donate option below. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.